Thursday, August 24, 2006

Slow news day

I don't really have that much to report from the past couple of days. I'm still pretty tired, but I think it's more from having the in-laws in town over the weekend, so I never really had time to relax. I'm still waiting to get the results of the AFP tetra screen, but uncharacteristically, I'm not really worried about it. I'm sure that'll change if the result comes back positive, but I'm really not stressed over it at this point. I guess I've got other, bigger things to worry about at this point.

2 Comments:

At August 24, 2006 1:12 PM, Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

Praying for great results for you even though you aren't worried. It's good that you aren't stressed - and now you can get some rest, right? Are your in-laws gone?

 
At August 24, 2006 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No gnus is good gnus. I hated waiting on those tests too. Godspeed the next 4 weeks!!!!
~Beth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home