Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Slowly expanding at 15 weeks

Wow, 15 weeks? I wish I could say time was flying, but I'm afraid that's not the case. So far everything still seems to be going well--we still have a fast heartbeat on the doppler and I'm not puking nearly as much--so I shouldn't complain too much about whether time is passing quickly or slowly. I'm up an additional 3.4 pounds this week (eeek!), but still two full pounds below my starting weight, so I'm not too worried about it. I'm just thankful I'm able to eat again. I've started to feel mildly uncomfortable in my clothes: my pants are a little snug when I sit down, my midsection feels nice and fat when I'm at my desk, and the band of my bra doesn't feel comfortable at all. Basically I just want to be at work in my pajamas (though that's nothing new with me; I've always wished for that!). Looks like I should probably go shopping for some transition clothes soon so I don't run out of clothes overnight. Then I'd have to go to work in my pajamas!!

Weight loss/gain:
3w5d starting weight
5w (-1.2 pounds)
6w (-3 pounds, -4.2 pounds total)
7w (-2.4 pounds, -6.6 pounds total)
8w (-1 pound, -7.6 pounds total)
9w (-2 pounds, -9.6 pounds total)
10w (-2.6 pounds, -12.2 pounds total)
11w (+1 pound, -11.2 pounds total)
12w (+3.6 pounds, -7.6 pounds overall)
13w (+1.0 pound, -6.6 pounds overall)
14w (+1.2 pounds, -5.4 pounds overall)
15w (+3.4 pounds, -2 pounds overall)

1 Comments:

At August 15, 2006 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I felt the same way about my pregnancies. I had the "Hurry up and wait" mentality. But if you think about it, every week is a milestone for you and if you document any given amount of time in your life your start to finish is going to seem long because you are more aware of time passing. The time doesn't just go idly by now, every week it's a check on the calendar or a doctor's appointment or something to keep your mind on the time frame. You are almost to the halfway point, hang in there kiddo!
~Beth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home