Friday, August 11, 2006

Clear a path!

I've always been one who has to pee pretty often--more often than most people, I'd say. So I've been waiting to notice an increase in the number of times I have to pee, but hadn't really been able to tell much difference since I usually go so often anyway. Until this week, that is. For the past few nights, I've woken up at least every hour during the night (sometimes more often) to pee. But today has been the worst. I've regular gone to pee (not a short walk from my desk at work) literally every 20 minutes. The sad thing is that I know this is just the beginning and it has the potential to get much worse as there's less and less room in my abdomen for my poor bladder. Better this than throwing up, I suppose (though I did that before lunch, so that's not completely gone).

2 Comments:

At August 11, 2006 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I felt like I spent more time in the bathroom that out during my pregnancy! I totally feel for you! And I am not a frequent visitor to the bathroom like you, but I swear, all the time, I had to pee! Hope it gets better for ya!
~Nanci~

 
At August 11, 2006 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could pin point my bladder when I was pregnant and so could my kids apparently they were always kicking me there.
~Beth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home