Monday, August 14, 2006

Tuck me in!

I could easily go to sleep at any given moment. I think that's more a function of getting up at 7 a.m. on my day off and being busy nonstop today in preparation for my in-laws visiting this weekend, but in any case, I'm beat! We now have a house full of food and drink, though most of it can't be touched until later in the week. There's not really much else to make an update on; I've been feeling pretty good for the past few days and have been able to get a lot done around the house. This will be a busy week as we finish preparing the house for guests, but so far I feel up to it.

2 Comments:

At August 14, 2006 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So is this when you tell them the "big news"?
~beth

 
At August 14, 2006 9:49 PM, Blogger DMB said...

No, we already told his family over the phone after hearing the heartbeat at 12 weeks. Once we were comfortable telling people, we didn't want to wait to tell his dad's side, but we were afraid it would leak over to his mom's side before we had a chance to see her (this weekend) in person.

D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home