Monday, August 28, 2006

Chit-chat

So far everyone who has asked questions about the pregnancy has asked polite, non-personal questions (though I know the other kinds of questions aren't far behind). Most everyone has stuck with asking how I'm feeling, and while I could go down a list of things that would bore them to tears, I usually just keep it general and say something like, "Overall pretty good." The second most popular question so far has been if I've had any cravings. I haven't really had anything that I would call a craving. I've gone through a lot of Lucky Charms (breakfast, snack--you name it!) over the past three weeks, and I can't get enough orange juice, but I wouldn't say they're to the point of being cravings that I can't live without. I'm just glad to finally have some things that taste good to me again.

1 Comments:

At August 28, 2006 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wait, the "are you going to breastfeed?" "are you having a natural delivery?" "are you going to watch the birth with a mirror?" "are your boobs sore?" blah blah blah questions are just beginning. Some things I would rather keep quiet and could never imagine asking any pregnant lady. Especially from the STRANGERS!!! You'll be amazed when you start really showing how many people think they can touch you and ask the most rude questions. The fun has just begun, you will dread going out of the house. Good luck to you!
~Beth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home