Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Bustin' on out

My normal bra had been uncomfortable for the past week or so, but I didn't realize just how uncomfortable it was until I put on the next size up (which I already had in my drawer) and thought, "Ahhh...this is how it's supposed to feel! I remember this!" To be honest, I'm surprised I hadn't grown out of my bra before now, though I do know I still have more growing to do by the time it's all said and done.

I'll out of town from Thursday morning through Monday evening without access to a computer, so don't worry about the lack of updates...I'll be back shortly! Have a good holiday weekend!

2 Comments:

At August 30, 2006 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Send some of those boobalahs down my way, I need to fill out my top!
~Beth

 
At August 30, 2006 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally, I wondered the same thing! I grew out of mine in a few weeks! Glad to see good progress....Have a great weekend!
Nanci

 

Post a Comment

<< Home