Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Pickled at 9 weeks

It's kind of weird to make it to nine weeks; it still seems like such a foreign concept to me. I'm getting used to it and slowly coming to accept that things might work out this time around. I know the odds are in my favor, but they were last time, too.

Anyway, it seems I've turned into a pregnancy stereotype! One of the few things I can actually stand to eat is dill pickles. I wouldn't technically call it a craving, but it is one of the few things that sounds good all the time, unlike other foods that may sound good one minute but repulsive the next.

At this point, I've lost about ten pounds since finding out I was pregnant, including about two more pounds from last week. I've taken belly pictures from the beginning (probably not for public viewing), and it's funny to see things actually get smaller rather than bigger...for now. I'm sure that'll change soon enough.

2 Comments:

At July 06, 2006 12:51 PM, Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

Ugh - that stinks that nothing is sounding good. I have to say, I always love pickles, though, pregnant or not! :) Hope you are up to eating something different soon!!

 
At July 07, 2006 9:26 AM, Blogger DMB said...

Oh yeah...guess I should have mentioned that I do love pickles normally, as well. I was thinking about pickles the other day (obviously) and I'm really surprised that so many people like them because they do have kind of an unusual taste.

D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home