Monday, June 19, 2006

What might have been

Today's another one of those sad days that everyone who's had a miscarriage experiences: Today would have been my due date.

I tried very hard to not keep up with where I would have been in my pregnancy, but the due date is one that's very hard to ignore. And, of course I know it's unlikely I would have even delivered today, but since I don't have the power to know for sure when it would have been, today is the day that's dedicated to mourning the loss of my baby.

So today is for you, little one.

3 Comments:

At June 19, 2006 11:48 AM, Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

Saying a prayer for you and your little one on this awful day. :(

 
At June 19, 2006 2:51 PM, Blogger Serenity said...

OH D- I am sorry. SO sorry.

I wish I was there to give you a big hug right now.

My love to you and S today.

 
At June 19, 2006 3:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It's a horrible day. I'm sorry you have to experience it.

Hugs and thoughts to you today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home