Sunday, June 11, 2006

Operation Ginger

I've definitely had some nausea and dizziness last night and also off and on today (more on than off), including gagging over the toilet (how glorious!) but not actually vomiting. So far I've tried to deny that it's morning sickness, but it most certainly is, so I should just admit it. It's thankfully still pretty mild, but I'm a big baby when it comes to stuff like this, so I'll just continue acting like it's the end of the world (though I'd like to state for the record that I realize it's not).

So, I stopped on my way home from work tonight and picked up some ginger snaps and some Vernors ginger ale to help combat the nausea. I was able to get dinner down tonight without trouble, and the nausea seems to have mostly (90%) subsided for the moment, but I need to get to bed before it comes back.

3 Comments:

At June 12, 2006 11:14 AM, Blogger Serenity said...

Oh yuck. I am sorry that the nausea has hit you already. I want to say that it's a good sign, but really it just sucks to feel icky.

Hugs.

 
At June 12, 2006 4:06 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Everyone always told me my nausea was a good sign, too. Bleh.

Everyone is different, but what worked for me were graham crackers.

 
At June 12, 2006 5:03 PM, Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

Nausea sucks! I'm sorry you are feeling lousy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home