Saturday, June 10, 2006

Keep it down

I'm not feeling so hot today. I don't know if what I have right now would be considered morning sickness, since it's still pretty mild, but I'm definitely in the beginnings of something that's not normal. I wasn't able to eat much for lunch, and I have a pretty constant feeling of being kind of nauseated and I get kind of dizzy from time to time. It's not to the point to where I think I'm going to actually throw up (yet), but it's definitely not a pleasant feeling and I hope it passes soon. I know it could be a lot worse, though, and at least it's not ruining my day or anything. A lot of women get reassurance from morning sickness as a symptom because it makes them feel like things are progressing well, but I know that only about half of women get it, and I'm still hoping I fall into the half that doesn't fully experience it. However, if that's the price I have to pay for this to work out this time, then bring it on. Just pass me the barf bag, just in case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home