Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Trampoline boobs

I have officially moved into the territory of having what I prefer to call "trampoline boobs." This happened with my last pregnancy, and up until yesterday, I hadn't reached that point this time around. But I'm there, and I'm achy.

So what are trampoline boobs? They feel like the soreness I would expect to feel if I took my bra off, then jumped on a trampoline for an extended period of time. Owweee! Needless to say, doing my workout video with cardio at lunch is quite a challenge right now, but I keep doing it, mostly because I'm afraid if I stop, I won't ever go back to it.

1 Comments:

At June 06, 2006 12:19 PM, Blogger Serenity said...

trampoline boobs suck!!!!! But good for you for keeping up with the exercising!

BTW - you've been tagged. See my blog for details. *evil grin*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home