Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Update at six weeks

Just a general update on me. I'm six weeks as of today. I'm feeling okay for the moment, but the nausea has hit me off and on ever since it started over the weekend. I can be fine for 15 minutes, then not feel great for 15 minutes, then back to feeling decent for a bit. And it can hit either suddenly, or gradually. I just never know. I've learned that one of my triggers seems to be getting too hot, which doesn't bode well for the hotter days of summer coming.

Along with the nausea has been a general distaste for food overall, but I've had a few foods that have really turned me off, to the point of probably considering them an aversion. Greasy, fried foods haven't sounded very appealing, and the thought of corn (something I LOVE) makes me want to gag instantly. So far Jello and fruit are two things that have sounded good to me at all times. I'm sure that's bound to change at some point.

Still have really sore boobs...sometimes to the point where I have to check to make sure there are no actual bruises (sadly, no). I think that covers the symptoms thus far. I'm still mostly in denial about being pregnant, but these darned symptoms are making it hard to keep that up.

2 Comments:

At June 14, 2006 8:13 AM, Blogger Serenity said...

Yay 6w!

Denial can last only so long when you're gagging over the toilet.

I am sorry you're feeling icky...

But REALLY happy that you are, in fact, PG. :)

 
At June 14, 2006 12:32 PM, Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

So happy that you are feeling as pregnant as you definately ARE! Congrats and hope your symptoms ease up soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home