Saturday, June 17, 2006

Top that

Hopefully today was the worst it gets (though I'm not counting on that)...I puked five different times throughout the day. At least I was able to enjoy dinner and even some ice cream cake with a friend tonight without any problems other than a general lack of appetite.

Here's hoping I have some more interesting stuff to write about in the coming week besides offering a puking report. It's hard to concentrate on anything else besides that, though, since it takes over quite a bit of my time and energy each day.

1 Comments:

At June 18, 2006 10:54 AM, Blogger DMB said...

Oooh...I did top myself, after all. I did it one more time before bed, bringing me to a grand total of six times in a day (actually, in a 12-hour period). I'm becoming an old pro.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home