Friday, June 30, 2006

Finally, some good news

The short story is that it looks like my doctor's business office has come through (after harrassing the insurance company enough) that my Zofran has been approved. I'll be picking that up tonight (before they change their minds!). I'd also called the doctor earlier in the day to see if they could give me anything to help over the weekend in case the insurance didn't come through, and they called in a script for phenergan, though I can't take that away from home since it makes you drowsy. I'm glad to be getting my beloved Zofran back, but it's also nice to have a backup should this happen next time I try to get a refill. I fully anticipate problems next time around.

You know, going through all this with the insurance company almost puts me into the mindset of wanting to exploit them by getting as many refills as possible, then selling my extras for a nice profit once I no longer have a need for them. I won't do it, of course, but their approach to all of this has really lit a fire in me and makes me want to find a way to take advantage the system they're trying so desperately to protect.

1 Comments:

At July 01, 2006 6:16 PM, Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

Good news about your insurance. I love my phenergan. I only take half a pill and the drowsy bit isn't too bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home