Friday, June 23, 2006

Out of the fog

I think I'm going to get the word "Zofran" tattooed on my forehead. Or maybe wrap my car in an advertisement for it. Or maybe get them to sponsor my website?

I cannot say enough about this wonderful drug. I want to scream from the rooftop: "ZOFRAN MAKES ME FEEL SO MUCH BETTER!!"

Just like last night, I still have little appetite, but the constant urge to vomit is gone. I was able to dry my hair without having to take a break in the middle. I was able to eat breakfast and not dread what it would be like coming back up. I was able to make it through my morning at work without worrying about whether I could make it until lunchtime so I could throw up at home instead of at work.

I feel like I have my life back again. Now that I'm feeling much more normal, I now realize just how much of a fog I've been in for the past two weeks. And believe me, it's felt like a lot longer than two weeks. I'm still pretty drained, but hopefully I can get caught up on rest and feel as recharged as I can be at this point.

I'm going to sound like a commercial, but I owe it all to Zofran. I love you, little white pill!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home