Tuesday, June 20, 2006

7 weeks

Nothing new to report. Still puking. Still have no appetite. Still have sore boobs. I've lost a total of 6.6 pounds since finding out I was pregnant, at first due to eating well, but more recently due to not keeping things down. I'm not too worried about it yet since I started out overweight, but don't worry, I'm keeping a close eye on it. On a good (and weird) note, I've found something that helps ease my stomach a little...baby food. I got tired of Jello and pudding because it didn't feel very healthy, but the baby food (fruit-based ones only...not gross-sounding "meals") is proving to be a good option when I need to get something in my stomach. Hey, whatever works, right?

1 Comments:

At June 21, 2006 7:07 AM, Blogger Serenity said...

Definitely whatever works - haven't heard about baby food, but I'll have to keep it in mind.

I know it's really REALLY cool that you are pregnant, but I wish you weren't feeling so yucky. HUGS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home