Thursday, September 07, 2006

Pain in the brain

Okay, I'm not saying that my daily headaches are worse than the morning sickness I had, but they're definitely putting a damper on my days recently. I was hoping that once I stopped taking Zofran that they would go away (as headache is one of the primary side effects of that medicine), but I haven't taken a pill since Sunday morning, yet it's Thursday and again a headache is coming on. And I'm sure reading all day at work (it's what I do for my job) doesn't help much. I suppose if it's not one thing, then it's another, so I'll just shut my trap (for now) and be thankful it's not something worse.

3 Comments:

At September 07, 2006 2:03 PM, Blogger BellaLovesPink said...

I experienced headaches as well. The worst part was going to bed with the headache and waking up with one the next morning. Like all the other rough patches of pregnancy, it too will pass.

 
At September 07, 2006 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a headache EVERY single day I was pregnant with Ashlyn and then like magic *POOF* immediately after delivery they were gone. I had the biggest fit of the giggles because my headaches were gone. It was like once she took her first breath, my headaches vanished. It got so bad that I had an CT done and was prescribed percoset, Tylenol didn't do anything. I was reluctant to take any meds (OTC or not) so I shyed away from them. I remember Tim almost force feeding me one because it was so bad. Don't ever be afraid to ask for help. Of course I also had severe preeclampsia so that might have had something to do with it. Be sure they check your BP often they might be related.
~Beth

 
At September 08, 2006 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also had severe headaches when I was pregnant. I have a history of migraines and I was warned if I got pregnant, they could/probably would worsen. They will get better. I hated that there was so little I could do and I also hated to have to take anything! I *still* have to be practically held down to take medicine.
Nanci

 

Post a Comment

<< Home