Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Weight a minute

I'm glad to report that I'm feeling a lot better today compared with the last few days. Unfortunately, it's pretty far from 100%, but I'll take what I can get.

As promised, here's the detail of my weight loss thus far. I'll probably copy it and include it on my even-week updates on Tuesdays.

3w5d starting weight

5w (-1.2 pounds)

6w (-3 pounds, -4.2 pounds total)

7w (-2.4 pounds, -6.6 pounds total)

8w (-1 pound, -7.6 pounds total)

9w (-2 pounds, -9.6 pounds total)

10w (-2.6 pounds, -12.2 pounds total)

Oh, I meant to mention this along with the previous doctor's visit update. I got a range of estimated due dates from him and his staff, anywhere from February 4 to February 8. Since I know all of those are just estimates anyway (including ultrasound measurements), I'm going to continue counting time as I have, by my last period. Otherwise, I'll get too confused if I have to keep going forward and then back again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home