Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Gravity spot

Baby B has finally figured out that she can drop objects on purpose now when she's sitting in her highchair and we'll go after it and pick it up for her. She doesn't laugh (yet) when she does this, but you can just tell she's very pleased with herself with the smug look on her face. She kept doing this over and over and over again with her baby car keys, and we couldn't help but crack up every single time. I'm sure this will get real old real fast, but I'm just amazed that she's pieced all this knowledge together to be able to do this.

1 Comments:

At August 16, 2007 11:19 AM, Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

D, She's a genius! That is so sweet - and I know I say it every time but around 6 months is my favorite baby age. It's like they are learning something new every 10 minutes!

So happy to read about the 100% day care score!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home