Thursday, August 09, 2007

How do ya like them apples?

Last night was the first night of apples, and it was amusing, to say the least. With nearly each bite, she'd make a funny face as though she were eating something sour and then would make a fake gagging face. We were using red delicious apples, so I'm sure they were a little sour compared to, say, squash, but it's not like we were using genuinely sour apples. Pretty funny to watch, though I personally love sour things so much that I proclaimed that she must not really be my child.

We tried apples again tonight, and it went perfectly! She leaned in to each bite, as usual, and was ready for the next bite before I could get the spoon back to the bowl. So far we've had quite a bit of fun with this new adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home