Sunday, July 29, 2007

"Baby B's parents are so cool!"

The above sentence was said by one of Baby B's daycare teachers over the weekend, and it pretty much made my day (well, that and Serenity's good news). Her daycare had a rummage and bake sale, and we made chex mix for them to sell (in addition to donating a bunch of items for the rummage sale). When The Husband packed up the chex mix, he put cute little animal stickers on the containers, as well as decorated labels that said "Baby B's Chex Mix." The teachers were tickled to death about our efforts, and that's why one of them said to us, "Baby B's parents are so cool!" They really seem to adore Baby B there (I truly suspect she's their favorite kid in the class right now because she's so happy and content all the time, and her fussy moments really aren't all that fussy...I know I'm biased, but I really do think they think this), and they also seem to like us a lot, too! Yay! :)

The other day it hit me that there's going to come a time in the not-too-distant future when she has to move to the next room around the time she turns a year old, and she won't have these same teachers, and that makes me a little sad to think about. We still haven't been called back by that #1 daycare choice that's a block from our house (we've been on the waiting list since early or mid-November), which we were going to switch to once there was an opening. At this point, I'm not sure if I want to switch even if we do get into the other center.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home