Friday, May 11, 2007

Miss Cyborg

I was not cut out to be a daycare teacher, though thankfully for us, there are some people just made for it. Baby B's class has eight infants and two teachers, so each teacher is responsible for four children. Now, they're usually not all awake and active at the same time (the children, I mean; the teachers are awake the whole time, silly readers!), so it's rare that they have to deal with calming down that many children at once, but the potential is there. What amazes me, though, is how relaxed these two teachers always seem to be. If it were me, I'd be frazzled if I had more than one kid crying at a time. Yet, I've seen that happen (thankfully mine hasn't ever been one of the kids crying when I've walked in) and they don't seem stressed at all; they just try to tend to the kids as quickly and efficiently as they can. I'm starting to wonder if they're really human at all! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home