Monday, April 30, 2007

Ooot and abooot

This afternoon, Baby B and I got out for a few errands on our own for the first time. It was definitely more of a challenge than it used to be pre-baby, but we made it just fine and she was nice and calm the whole time. Up until today, if one of us had to run errands, the other parental unit would stay home with the baby. However, I had some things I forgot to buy during my grocery trip over the weekend that I didn't want to wait a whole week to get, so we headed out. Of course, one of the major reasons I went to Wal-Mart was to buy some bibs with vinyl backing, but when the guy scanned it, it came up as "locked," which means the computer wasn't allowed to process the item. He said the bibs were probably recalled because that's what his cash register does when there's a recalled product. Well, poopie. No bibs now. Not that I wanted recalled bibs, but still just a little frustrating since that was one of the main points of my trip. If I'd been without Baby B, I might've stopped somewhere else to look for some, but we were both a little tired, so we just headed home.

We're about to venture off to the backyard to enjoy some of this gorgeous weather we're having today.

2 Comments:

At May 01, 2007 9:24 AM, Blogger LIW (Lady In Waiting) said...

Can you order them online? Just a thought...

Glad you made the trip, though. It's a good strat!

 
At May 01, 2007 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the topic name, your Canadian is getting better, eh?
~Beth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home