Sunday, May 20, 2007

Bib hunting

I am obsessed with finding the perfect bib. We have a bib on Baby B nearly all the time because of how much she spits up (and especially now that the drooling has somewhat started); changing a bib is much easier than changing clothes all day long. However, not all bibs are made equal. I'll find a new set of bibs that claims to keep the baby dry, but I'm finding that they don't always work as advertised. Some bibs have a vinyl lining on the back side, which sounds perfect to me, but apparently all the ones I can find are either too thin and not very absorbant on the front or have been recalled at Wal-Mart and aren't allowed to be sold. (Yes, I could buy online, but I'd prefer to feel them myself in person.)

So, our bib drawer keeps getting fuller and fuller as the weeks pass. I suspect just before this kid stops needing bibs is when I'll find the perfect one!

1 Comments:

At May 21, 2007 10:49 AM, Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

LOL! I have no advice to offer but now I am going to keep my eyes peeled during my shopping excursions and I'll let you know if I run across anything promising! Stay dry, Baby B!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home