Monday, May 14, 2007

Boogie oogie oogie

I hate to admit this, but I'm obsessed with keeping Baby B's nose clean. If she's got anything in her nose, either dried or fresh, it is my mission to make sure I get it out with a tissue or baby wipe. I just can't stand the sight of other snot-nosed kids, so I have to do my best to make sure she's not one of them. I'm sure our day will come when it just becomes too much to keep up with, but I vow right here and now to do everything I can to stay on top of it!

1 Comments:

At May 15, 2007 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I am the EXACT same way! I still chase my chidren around with tissues. I hate hate hate the sight of a snot nosed kid running around. Good for you for being proactive in the boogie department.
~Beth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home