Friday, April 06, 2007

Which one?

Funny game, or crazy mommy? Which one?

*******************

First of all, in my defense, when you're at home all day long with a baby, a dog, and two cats--none of whom can talk--you start doing things to amuse yourself, even if you realize they might make you a little crazy to outside observers. One of those things for me is the "which one?" game, which consists of me posing two choices to either the baby or the dog, and ask them which one...but the catch is that it's always both answers that are right (so how could they possibly choose?).

Some examples:

Are you cute? Or are you the baby? Which one?

Do you need a diaper change, or do you have brown eyes? Which one?

Are you drinking milk, or do you love Mommy? Which one?

I think you get the idea. I swear, this game amuses me to no end!

3 Comments:

At April 06, 2007 10:53 AM, Blogger LIW (Lady In Waiting) said...

That's seriously adorable and a great way to keep you sane while surrounded by loving little creatures who can't carry on conversations!

 
At April 06, 2007 11:38 AM, Blogger Serenity said...

LOL - this is GREAT! It would keep me amused too... :)

 
At April 06, 2007 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That cracked me up! Glad you can amuse yourself!
~beth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home