Monday, April 16, 2007

Chillin' and illin'

All is well in the house of Baby B, but we've spent the past couple days making our little girl comfortable through her first cold. As much as I'd love to blame daycare for her illness, it's more likely that she got her cold from me, as I started feeling sick around mid-week last week with just minor symptoms. I thought I was getting better, but then Sunday was pretty rough with sinus pressure and sneezing. Baby B has handled things great so far despite feeling icky, and she still manages to find her smiles in between us suctioning her poor congested nose. She ran a low fever on Saturday night and some of Sunday, but thankfully that seems to be better now. I had planned to take her to daycare today, but chose to keep her home instead, so I'll take her either Tuesday or Wednesday if she's feeling better. I'm going to keep her at home with me on Thursday and Friday, though, because those are my last two weekdays with her before I return to work a week from today (boo!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home