Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The other side of things

This blog has been my primary outlet for complaining/venting about various things, chief among them various pregnancy symptoms and discomforts. So, I just wanted to take today to remind myself of all those things* that I'm thankful I have NOT had to deal with:

*acne
*swelling
*gas
*unexplained spotting
*round ligament pain
*stretching/cramping
*varicose veins
*hemorrhoids
*sciatic nerve pain
*unsolicited advice (well, there's been some, but not like I expected)
*unsolicited belly touches (I've just had it happen from one person)

*To the Universe: I know that by listing these things here, it may tempt your good friend Fate to bite me in the butt and hit me with all of these things at once. I would appreciate it if you could step in and not let that happen.

2 Comments:

At January 17, 2007 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy are you lucky! Though, the only things on your list that I got was a lot of round ligament pain and LOTS of unsolicited advice (mostly from my sister-in-law). Looks like you lucked out!

I got REALLY lucky with stretch marks too, only one little area the size of a quarter near my navel. From your pictures, doesn't look like you got any either.

Countdown is on! You're days away!

 
At January 17, 2007 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think you've complained that much at all! :)

You are so close now!! EEEEEEEE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home