Thursday, January 04, 2007

Socks suck

I've decided that a summer pregnancy isn't ideal for me (though obviously a blessing any time it happens) since I've gotten so hot even during the first part of winter, especially when at work. It doesn't help that we haven't really had true winter weather here yet--well, not for any longer than a day or two. For example, today was in the upper 50s, which most of the time I'd be thankful for, but not nowadays.

Anyway, I decided there would be one definite plus about being late in the third trimester during the summer: slip-on shoes and no need to wear socks! Not only would my feet get less hot, but I wouldn't struggle bending over to put them on. I do wear slip-on shoes for the most part now, but going sockless isn't really an option!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home