Sunday, October 01, 2006

Operation: Decorate Nursery ready for launch

This weekend, we got a lot of preliminary stuff accomplished by buying the paint and supplies for the nursery a couple days ago--we'll do some prep work in the room this week and get started painting Friday evening--and ordering the crib, dresser, and mattress this morning.

Here is a scan of the paint color we chose for the walls. (I'm sure it'll look different on screen, but that gives you a general idea of what we're working with.) I think it'll look really nice, and I can't wait to see it on the walls. We picked just an off-white for the trim painting. (Off-white is off-white to me, so there's no point in scanning the paint chip for that.)

4 Comments:

At October 02, 2006 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that color, it looks so soothing. Can't wait to see it all put together. I bet you're excited!
XOXO,
Beth

 
At October 02, 2006 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the color too!! We used a similar color in our master bathroom and our guest room. Getting the room ready is so much fun.
Nikki

 
At October 02, 2006 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the color too! It is so pretty and soothing...Can't wait to see it! I know you I am excited as are you! That was such a fun time to get the room ready! It was painted off white and had a really cute alphabet border with zoo animals! Kaitlinn loved it! It was at my parents house and it still looks essentially the same, but now it is a playroom for all three grandchildren.

Nanci

 
At October 02, 2006 5:42 PM, Blogger BellaLovesPink said...

Very exciting!! Can't wait to see photos of the finished product or your progress through this fun project!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home