Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Distraction

Even though it still freaks me out a little bit, I love feeling little Baby B's occasional kicks. Though, I have to admit, it causes me to become very distracted when it happens at work. My mind races with all kinds of fun unanswered questions: What (who?) will she look like? Will she be just as squirmy when she's living in the outside world? Is she happy? Does she know how happy she makes me (and will continue to make me)? Will she be more artistic or academic? Will she be born with a ton of hair? What color eyes will she have? Will she have a stronger bond with me or with her father? All these (and more) will be answered in the coming years, but it's fun to speculate about it for now. It's a good thing we're getting to our less busy time of year, because my mind isn't going to be focused on work anytime soon!

1 Comments:

At October 25, 2006 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still look at my kids and imagine the future. Those feelings don't go away but the unknown sure is fun to fantasize about. I knew it was hopeless for my kids to have anything other than brown hair and brown eyes. I still love to think about what the future holds for them. Ain't it great!?
~Beth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home