Monday, October 23, 2006

Proof


I keep telling people who don't see me on a regular basis that I don't really have a belly yet (well, not as a result of a baby!), but I get the feeling that most people are finding that hard to believe considering how far along I am. So, last night, at 24w5d, I took a picture to send to my in-laws as proof that I'm not just being camera-shy and I really haven't popped quite yet. (And you have to keep in mind that it's not like I started at a size 4 or anything.) Despite my usual bit of modesty, I had to make it a bare belly shot because if I'd done one with a shirt on, either it would've looked like I was trying to hide something, or I would've looked extra pregnant just because of the cut of the shirt (depending on which shirt I had on).

No doubt I'll pop as soon as I post this, just to make me look silly! :)

3 Comments:

At October 23, 2006 10:29 AM, Blogger BellaLovesPink said...

You look great! I didn't start to show until after 19 weeks and then I just looked chubby. I didn't look "pregnant" until almost 25-26 weeks. This just goes to show that you'll be back to your pre-prego weight after baby in no time!

 
At October 23, 2006 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you look great. I didn't show until late in my 6th month with my first one. You're right on track! Enjoy those cute jeans while you can! LOL.

 
At October 23, 2006 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you look aweseom, I wish my tummy were that flat now!

Keep up the good work!
Beth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home