Monday, October 16, 2006

It's (still) a girl!

I had my 24-week appointment this morning, and all went well. Our baby girl was still in a difficult position to see a lot of things (stubborn chick!), but they were able to get the heart measurements they were after (looks good) and the tech was able to give us a shot of her girl parts again, so I feel much more confident about that now. If it's wrong, then it's two different techs that are wrong, and that's pretty unlikely. The doctor listened to the heartbeat briefly and measured my uterus with a tape measure for the first time (the size in centimeters should correspond to the number of weeks along I am). I asked about getting a flu shot, and he said I definitely should, so I'll do that next Monday when the pharmacy near us has its flu shot clinic. And then I was sent along my merry way. I took my mom with me to this appointment so she could have a chance to see the little one on ultrasound, and she seemed to enjoy the opportunity.

I'll get ultrasound pictures posted a little later, hopefully before going to bed tonight. If not, I'll get them posted as soon as I can; things are pretty busy here lately.

1 Comments:

At October 16, 2006 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I bet your mom really enjoyed that! That probably meant a lot to her.

WAVES TO PAT!!! hi MOM!

~Beth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home