Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Bustin' out

You know your boobs have really grown (from the DD they started out as!) when a co-worker actually comments on it. (Don't worry--she's one of those people who is blunt and says whatever is on her mind, and she has a way of doing it that's not offensive or anything--as long as you realize that's how she is. Sometimes it's kind of nice to know you have someone who will be 100% honest and tell you what they're really thinking instead of what you want to hear.)

5 Comments:

At October 04, 2006 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to laugh at you but that was the funniest thing I've heard today!
~Beth

 
At October 04, 2006 3:29 PM, Blogger DMB said...

That's okay...I totally cracked myself up thinking about it, too. Though, I have to say, my boobs looked amazing in the shirt I was wearing yesterday. ;)

D

 
At October 04, 2006 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved being busty! :)

 
At October 04, 2006 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always wanted to be described as "busty". Send some of those boobalahs down my way!
~Beth

 
At October 05, 2006 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMIGOD!! That is too funny! I'm sorry to laugh, but I am laughing with you, not at you! I am also "busty" before pregnancy and pregnancy only "aggravated the problem! I totally feel your pain!
Nanci

 

Post a Comment

<< Home