Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Three in a row!

I've never been a good continuous sleeper during the night. Even before pregnancy, I'd wake up at least every two hours (usually to pee), sometimes more often. Pregnancy now has ensured that I wake up at least every one to 1 1/2 hours now, so it's not drastically different than it was before, but still kind of annoying.

But last night, I got three consecutive hours of sleep! How that happened, I have no idea. But here's the catch: I got up to pee (as usual) and couldn't get back to sleep for half an hour! So much for the extra rest I'd gotten during the consecutive hours of sleep.

I think I've started to feel more movement last night and this morning. It still feels weird and kind of startles me every time.

1 Comments:

At October 11, 2006 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry! I have always been a fairly good sleeper. I know I wake up several times a night, but usually all I do is change positions and I fall right back asleep. I hardly ever have to get up in the night! But while I was pregnant, it was every 3 hours to pee. I hated it! But now, I can sleep like the dead! Amazing. Should my daughter even breathe hard, I wake up though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home