Thursday, October 19, 2006

Warm winter beverage, anyone?

I think I've finally found a pregnancy-related craving: hot chocolate. Usually in the late morning at work, I'll have about three cups of it within about an hour. I'm generally an occasional hot chocolate drinker in the wintertime, but I have no good excuse for wanting to drink it now because it's not been particular cold outside this week (which is when I generally want it). I do have to laugh at myself for this, though, because as a result of drinking the hot chocolate, it makes me unbearably hot (and it's already hot enough in my part of the office at work) and it makes me have to pee even more often than I already have to! I need to find something with fewer "side effects."

2 Comments:

At October 19, 2006 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy! Whip up some cream to put on it! Get out the marshmallows! Now I need to go see if I have some in the pantry . . . LOL.

 
At October 19, 2006 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to mention that fact that you are now a "human incubator" which makes your body temperature rise anyway. You're just asking for punishment! I do love hot chocolate though, I make mine with real cocoa and milk and I like a splash of vanilla in mine. Maybe the iced tea craving will kick in soon!
~Beth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home