Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Ultrasound pics and movement

Here are the long-promised ultrasound pics from Monday. Sorry for the delay, but it's been a pretty busy week both at work and at home.

3D Feet:



More 3D feet:



Girl parts:



Baby face:



Last night, I was able to feel some pretty substantial kicks, and I felt a couple of them from the outside. The Husband put his hand on my belly and thought he felt a couple of them, but wasn't 100% sure about it. I'm sure we'll both be freaked out by it regularly in no time!

2 Comments:

At October 18, 2006 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!! Baby kicks! Pretty soon you will be so in tune with the baby she will kick and you will say, "that was an arm... there's her foot" I could tell exactly which body part was moving, it was pretty comical.
~Beth

 
At October 20, 2006 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How wonderful! The pictures are great.
Nikki

 

Post a Comment

<< Home