Sunday, October 29, 2006

Butterfingers

No, the title of the post doesn't reflect my latest craving (though, that does sound good!), but it's about the fact that I've noticed a definite increase in my clumsiness lately. I've always been a fairly clumsy person, so I'm not sure I can attribute this latest bit of clumsiness to being pregnant with 100% certainty, but sometimes it's nice to have an excuse for stuff like this! :)

Speaking of Butterfingers, though, I finally get to let myself buy Halloween candy tomorrow. You know, for the trick-or-treaters. Yeah, that's it. Cross your fingers with me that there's a lot of rain that keeps all the neighborhood kiddies at home this year! Tuesday's forecast does call for PM showers at this point. *begin evil laugh*

1 Comments:

At October 30, 2006 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmm.... butterfingers..... baby ruths..... snickers.....
I LOVE Halloween!
~Beth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home