Friday, October 27, 2006

82%

I did a fun online quiz recently that would predict my likelihood of having a boy or a girl based on old wives' tales. I answered the best I could (though a couple questions, like whether my belly looks like a basketball or a watermelon, were impossible to answer since I don't really have that belly yet), and it gave me an 82% chance of having a girl. Besides morning sickness, a high heartbeat, and the Chinese lunar calendar (which were all correct), some of the fun "signs" I'm having a girl (according to this quiz) include:

*My leg hair isn't growing faster than normal (actually, it's growing a LOT slower, but that wasn't an option on the quiz).

*My feet aren't colder than they were before pregnancy.

*I refuse to eat the heel of a loaf of bread. (Though, I've always been like that.)

*I have craved sweets over salty or sour foods.

*I have craved fruits over meat and cheese.

*I must have orange juice every day.

*My mother does not have gray hair.

1 Comments:

At October 27, 2006 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Never heard the one about gray hair, though!
~Beth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home