Saturday, September 09, 2006

The last visit

Feeling better gall bladder-wise today, so I'm thankful for that. Friday was a tough day because I was feeling the after-effects of the gallstone attack, plus I found out that afternoon that my family dog is very sick with what looks to be bladder cancer (among a variety of other problems, including kidney and liver function) and will probably need to be put to sleep soon. I went over for what was likely my last visit on Friday night, so I feel a little more at peace about it since I had a chance to say goodbye. Still, it'll be hard when it actually happens.

My ribcage has been very sore this afternoon and evening, though it's still a bit early for it to be due to The Kid since he/she is still pretty low, so it very well may be unrelated. Just worth noting in case it keeps up.

1 Comments:

At September 10, 2006 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh D I am so sorry, I know how you love your mom's dogs.
Glad you are feeling better, have a good weekend.
Beth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home