Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A pound gained back at 11 weeks

Here's hoping I've hit my lowest weight point and will start gaining (not rapidly, though!) from here on out; I'm up one pound as of this morning for my weekly weight check. (See below for full weight chart.)

My clothes all still fit fine, though I feel a little bloated today, so my pants are a little more snug (though still not very tight). I haven't had much bloating so far, so I'll count myself as fortunate.

I'm 11 weeks today and starting to get excited at the idea of being into safer territory soon. It finally feels like I can see it, though it still feels just out of grasp. Most sources say the second trimester doesn't start until 14 weeks (unlike the 12 weeks you hear many people say), but I'm thinking we may start telling more people the news if we hear the heartbeat on Monday. Needless to say, this week cannot pass quickly enough.

Had a pretty bad day yesterday vomit-wise, and thus am feeling exhausted today. Hoping today is better in that department.

Weight loss/gain:
3w5d starting weight
5w (-1.2 pounds)
6w (-3 pounds, -4.2 pounds total)
7w (-2.4 pounds, -6.6 pounds total)
8w (-1 pound, -7.6 pounds total)
9w (-2 pounds, -9.6 pounds total)
10w (-2.6 pounds, -12.2 pounds total)
11w (+1 pound, -11.2 pounds total)

2 Comments:

At July 18, 2006 11:05 AM, Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

Hope the vomiting is gone today and that you are having an easier time of it!

 
At July 19, 2006 7:50 AM, Blogger Serenity said...

It's funny to hear someone say "I hope I've hit my lowest weight and I start gaining now." LOL!

I hope you're feeling better. This has been really physically tough on you.

*hug*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home