Thursday, August 23, 2007

She's my brown-eyed girl

Figured I'd share a few pics since I'm not feeling well at all with my cold and don't feel up to writing a post tonight.

I love her little open-mouthed smile:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


She loves grabbing the tags on EVERYTHING, especially the Boppy after she's done eating. The look of wonderment here cracks me up:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


One of my recent favorites:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Getting herself to her feet while attempting to crawl:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 Comments:

At August 24, 2007 11:54 AM, Blogger BellaLovesPink said...

SO adorable! She's going to be crawling before you know it!!

 
At August 24, 2007 11:10 PM, Blogger Somjam said...

Ahh how cute!! Love the pictures. She has the biggest brown eyes. They draw you in. You're going to have trouble saying no to her. lol

S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home