Friday, March 02, 2007

Parade of visitors

We've been busy with quite a few visitors this week, which has been pretty fun! First, my college roommate got to meet Baby B on Monday, and I got another chance to see her adorable almost two-year-old son. Earlier today, The Husband's dad (who lives about a 16-hour drive from us) was in the state on a business trip and drove a few hours out of his way in order to be able to meet Baby B and spend a couple hours with her. Both of those visits were short, but definitely better than nothing, and I enjoyed spending time with each of them. But the visitationageness doesn't stop there! Oh no, my friends...it continues! On Saturday, Serenity, who has started the process for IVF #2, comes to town for her much-anticipated four-day visit. When she's here, Serenity will be overloaded with much cuteness...and the baby will contribute some of that, too, I'm sure! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home