Tuesday, February 13, 2007

They don't cover that in the parenting books!

We gave Baby B her first tub bath on Sunday night, and boy did she not care much for that! We were actually doing pretty well, though, despite her occasional thrashing and had just started to wash her hair as the last step before finishing, when we heard some underwater gas. My first thought was, "Heh heh...she farted in the water!" But then just an instant later, I realized, "Oh no! I bet it wasn't just gas!" Sure enough, a check of the water revealed baby poop starting to permeate through the water.

You know, in none of the books I've read, nowhere did they cover "how to clean up after your baby poops in the bath water." I guess parents just have to figure out some things on their own!

2 Comments:

At February 13, 2007 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee hee, thanks for the giggle. I never had that happen to me either, nor have I read about it! Way to go, Baby B!
~Beth

 
At February 14, 2007 9:43 AM, Blogger BellaLovesPink said...

Ack! Baby B is already leaving you little presents! Tee hee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home