Saturday, January 27, 2007

Heading out soon

I think we're heading to the hospital soon. I rechecked my doctor's instructions, and if it's the weekend, we're supposed to go straight to labor and delivery instead of calling first if we think I'm in labor. My contractions are three to four minutes apart and getting more painful, plus I'm thinking my water is leaking. If it turns out we're sent home, then I'll update and let you all know...otherwise, I guess the next post will be with Baby B in this world!

6 Comments:

At January 27, 2007 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great great great!!! Oh my gosh my heart is beating so fast right now! Hopefully Baby B will be here soon!!! AACCKK!!!! I am soooo excited!
~Beth

Oh yeah and even if it is false, don't ever be worried about going straight to the hospital, I remember with my first I was there all the time, I figured that was the best place to be! yippeeee!!!

 
At January 27, 2007 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And they say first-timers rarely go early...ppssshhh! Can't wait to meet your little girl!

 
At January 27, 2007 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, it's been 7 1/2 hours without and update, I am so excited!

Can I guess her name? I think it will be Brianna. Don't know why, that name has just keeps sticking in my head. Oh, I hope everything is going well. good luck!

Beth

 
At January 28, 2007 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can' wait!!! Is she here yet? Is she here yet!

Nikki

 
At January 28, 2007 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's HERE!!! WOO HOO!!!

Congratulations to D and S and welcome to Baby B!

 
At January 28, 2007 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH, D!!!!!! YOU aren't sent home! You're having a baby right now! I'm thinking of you, girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home