Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I wonder what that would taste like with cinnamon on it?

I wouldn't call it a craving exactly, since I've never had the unexplained urge to have it, but I've definitely had a hankering for all things cinnamon lately. And the funny part is that it took me a while to realize I was doing it. Once I realized my food theme, however, I just had to laugh at myself for doing it without realizing it. Some recent (over the past couple months--not the past few days!) indulgences have included: homemade cinnamon toast, pumpkin pie, dutch apple caramel streusel cheesecake (from The Cheesecake Factory!), cinnamon apple crisp frozen custard, brown sugar cinnamon bagels, cinnamon rolls, adding cinnamon to my hot chocolate, cinnamon-sugar on top of my homemade sugar cookies. Hey, there are worse things to be drawn toward!

1 Comments:

At December 21, 2006 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, see, I can't stay long because I'm going downstairs to have a piece of cinnamon toast! Yummy! My husband told me the other day that cinnamon acts as a deterrant against nausea for some people. I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

Merry Christmas, D!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home