Sunday, July 23, 2006

Looking up? A little? Maybe? Possibly?

I'm still getting sick and throwing up from time to time--sometimes after eating and sometimes because I didn't eat soon enough--but it's not quite as often as it was before, so I can be thankful for that. Keep your fingers crossed for further improvement in that area. My appetite is a little better and I'm able to eat a wider variety of things, though it still takes some serious thought as to what I want to eat and what I think might stay down before each meal. I need to start making a better effort at choosing healthy meals, though, since up to this point I've been letting myself eat whatever I want if it's something that actually sounds halfway appetizing. With some variety in the foods I can eat now, however, I need to cut out some of the things that I don't need and replace them with more sensible choices.

I'm still absolutely drained, and I feel like all I think about is sleep when I'm awake. (I don't want to feel like I'm complaining the whole time, because I'm so glad to be pregnant, but it feels like right now, the bad stands out more than the good.) Anyway, not only do I look forward to and plan the upcoming night's sleep, but I think ahead to naps at lunchtime and going to sleep on future nights!! It's not as much that I'm sleepy, but just tired, if you get the difference, though thankfully I've not had trouble sleeping so far. (Well, not any more than usual. I'd say on average I typically wake up about once every 1 1/2 to 2 hours during the night to pee, which is pretty often compared to most people, but that's how I was pre-pregnancy, too, so that's not changed so far. The good thing is that I get right to sleep when going to bed initially and after getting up during the night.)

Good thoughts to fellow blogger Serenity, who has her embryo transfer on Monday. Good luck!!

1 Comments:

At July 24, 2006 5:54 PM, Blogger Serenity said...

Thanks for the link to my blog! I am hoping that the m/s is starting to wane now that you're nearing the 2nd trimester... :)

Guess what??? YOU'RE PREGNANT!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home