Thursday, September 20, 2007

Recovering

My fever broke for good earlier this morning, just after I got home from the doctor's office. (Wow, they must be really good!) They tested me for strep, but that came back negative. However, she said that probably 40% of initial tests come up with a false negative, so they're going to culture the sample overnight and let me know tomorrow if it turned out positive. The doctor was about 95% sure I have strep based on symptoms and my yucky-looking throat, so she gave me some medicine and sent me on my way. I'm still pretty drained and my throat is killing me, but I feel a lot better without that pesky fever. Assuming I feel like I do now, I'll be returning to work tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At September 21, 2007 12:25 PM, Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

Oh my gosh, D!!!!!!! I hope you are feeling better! That sucks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home