Friday, June 08, 2007

The small things

It's amazing the small things you get excited about as a parent...things that you'd never come close to getting excited about before the short, milk-drinking person entered your life. I was insanely eager to receive the ExerSaucer we'd ordered and couldn't wait for Baby B to try it out. The Husband put it together last night after she went to bed, and we tried it out for the first time today after work. She seemed a little overwhelmed by some of the options at first, but I think once she gets used to sitting in it, she's going to love it and it'll be good entertainment for her.

Off to bed for me. For the second night in a row, I'm up way later than I should be (however, this is the second night in a row that we've had friends visiting, so that puts me behind in getting other things done), so I need to hit the sack. I briefly fell asleep when pumping a few minutes ago, so I suspect that my path to DreamLand will be a short one.

Baby B continues to do well and doesn't seem to be spitting up or vomiting nearly as much as earlier in the week.

1 Comments:

At June 09, 2007 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My kids LOVED their exersaucer, it was great to pop them in while I was cooking dinner, folding laundry, etc... We had the kind that bounced with them and they would get to bouncing and laughing and everything on it would shake. We used to just sit and watch them and crack up laughing. Definitely a good investment. Glad she likes it!
~Beth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home