Thursday, June 07, 2007

This is where a creative title would be if I had one

I'm tired and up much later than I should be, but I had company tonight and am just now getting around to computer stuff. Just a brief update before I head to bed...Baby B seemed to be doing better today and wasn't spitting up nearly as much. Hopefully the Zantac is helping, plus we changed her feeding schedule at daycare, so that may have helped, too.

Her daycare had a picture day two weeks ago, and the photos were ready for purchase today. They had three poses to choose from, and I ended up getting the whole package because they turned out really good! We didn't end up getting professional pics done at 3 months like a lot of people do, so that's why I ended up getting all the pics because this was when she was four months old. Maybe we'll do four months, eight months, and a year instead of the usual three months, six months, nine months, and one year.

1 Comments:

At June 08, 2007 8:45 AM, Blogger Serenity said...

Ooh ooh can I get a copy of a one????? Would love to put an updated pic on our fridge... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home